Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Know What You Did Last Summer

June 12,2006
What was Chaz Batch doing?

Running 3,000 sprints.

You know what you were doing:

You drove your motorcycle erratically without any regard for other humans.
You drove your motorcycle without having a license.
You had reconstructive surgery on your face.
You had an excuse for your dismal 2006 "season."
What a performance by Charlie Batch in this game

You can go look it up on PennDOT's website.
I have a license.
I haven't gotten a ticket for 20 years.
I even wear a helmet when I drive my Oldsmobile Alero.

I remember the day well.
I just finished eating some Hot Pockets after taking practice snaps for 4 hours.
I was sitting on my couch when WPXI broke into Judge Judy to deliver the unimaginable news.

This was bigger than 9/11 for me.
When the planes slammed into the towers, I wasn't immediately thrust into the starting quarterback position for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
I think I was in Detroit playing out of my mind.
I am black.
I have a Super Bowl ring.

You're a joke

Seja o primeiro a comentar