Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Forgot about Batch

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say,but nuthin comes out when they move they lips.
Just a buncha of gibberish, and muthafuckas act like they forgot about batch.



I haven't posted in a while man.

I have been too busy watching my great performance against the Dolphins last year.
HA, wow am I awesome.
Thrust into the game, because big fluke had to fake another surgery.
The whole city was bummed because the Mayor died.
What do I do?
Dominate.
The touchdown pass to Health Miller was no question the highlight of the game, and quite honestly one of the best passes ever thrown in Steelers history.
But thats what I do.

So I be browsing the web the other day, inbetween throwing 60 yard truth bombs to my boy Mitch Lyons.


I didn't think there was anything more boring than golf...until I read Mondesi's House post recapping golf.

And after I cleared the feces off my screen, I seen that Peter King posted his top 32 QB's.
I seen this cracka Mondesi's starts crying that his boy Big Choke fell to 17th.
He is clearly a racist like everyone else in this town.

Looking at my stats I am in the top 10 easy.
If coach Cowher had any smarts he'd of left me in all season.
If that happens all them fans would be celebrating another ring.
But that dude is like 1-100 in afc championships games or some shit.

Ya'll don't even know bouts me...


Peace

Seja o primeiro a comentar