Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bettis Grille

Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
For some reason, we have to practice in June.

I practiced today, then went home to watch game tape from the Atlanta game and the Miami game from last year.
That Atlanta game was the most entertaining game of the year, but mainstream media doesn't talk about it because they hate black people.
There was only one black guy on Heroes. And he died.
Symone was black. She was dating a heroin addict. She died.

My neighbor's chicken shit on my lawn today. Again.

Speaking of chickens and fat people, The Blob opened up his restaurant today.

I was watching "Speed 2: Cruise Control" when my invite to the grand opening came into my Gmail.

What a scene that was.
I had reservations, but Big Joke walked right in and took my table.

Ben's gay.

Seja o primeiro a comentar