Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cash For Backup QBs

Just got back from Day 2 of Steelers training camp. Maybe it was Day 3. I don't even know what day it is. I never sleep.
Tomorrow is Wednesday, so that's free shit at Arby's.

I was just watching game tape from that game up in Green Bay during the Super Bowl XL run.
All I see is a W in the Result column.

[Picture+1.png]
I was 3-0.
What happens when Big Joke comes back? He leads my team on a 0-3 run. And it's not a coincidence that the team started winning again when NFC Central teams were in our path. I was in that division for 20 years. I was pulling the strings with my leadership.


Since Vick was in jail, I've become the best black QB in the NFL, probably the world.

I'm starting a cockfighting ring. I won't be stupid and make it public knowledge on the internet and shit.
This is gonna be low-key. I held my first match last night.


Marty the Chicken of Pensblog fame. Pensblog sucks.


Marty went talon-to-talon with Jerry "The Beast" Feast.

After three rounds, it went to the cards. Marty squeaked by with a split-decision.
Jerry was pissed.

Hey, check out this sweet video of some hot chicks.


Fags. You just got BatchRoll'd.
Batch out.

1 Comentário:

Rage said...

I fucking hate memes...I got fag-rolled, bitches